PROM: APRIL 14, 2018
THEME: Endless Moonlight
TIME: 8:00 - 11:30
- LOCK-IN ARRIVAL TIME: 9:00 (If you arrive before 9:00, then lock-in starts when you arrive)
- LOCK-IN DEPARTURE TIME: 11:00
PRICE: $25.00 IN ADVANCED
$35.00 AT DOOR
- Everyone must be in the building by 9:00 p.m. Once you enter, you may not leave until Lock-In is over at 11:00 p.m.
- If you are bring someone that does not attend Beau Chene, you must get a letter from a junior sponsor, and the person you are bringing needs to get the letter signed by an administrator from their school.
- If students from other schools/or you do not attend Beau Chene don't have the letter signed, they will NOT be allowed to attend.
- You must show your I.D. at the door the night of the dance.
- Prom King & Queen will be introduced at 10:45 p.m.
- At least one person from each couple must be a Junior or Senior at Beau Chene High.
- NO alcohol, drugs, tobacco, or gums allowed on school property.
DRESS CODE - FORMAL ATTIRE
- ******(If you are unsure whether your attire is acceptable, please see administration with a picture and have it approved BEFORE prom.)
- Any one not following the dress code will NOT be allowed in.
- Formal length dress ONLY! Formal means no shorter that knee length.
- NO short dresses above the knee.
- No dress slits 4 inches above knee.
- No side/back/front cut outs.
- No pants or pants suits.
- No two-piece dresses.
- No bare midriffs.
- No low backs or fronts. Back should not be below belly button.
- No jeans, tennis shoes, or flip-flops
- Tuxedo or suit: Coat & Tie required.
- No jeans, shorts, tennis shoes, or flip-flops.
ADMINISTRATORS AND SECURITY will be in attendance to see that all rules and dress code are enforced.