PROM: MARCH 30, 2019
TIME: 8:00 - 11:00
- LOCK-IN ARRIVAL TIME: 9:00 (If you arrive before 9:00, then lock-in starts when you arrive)
- LOCK-IN DEPARTURE TIME: 11:00
PRICE: $20.00 IN ADVANCE
$30.00 AT DOOR
Advanced tickets will be sold during both lunches beginning Wednesday, March 13th until Friday, March 22nd.
NO ADVANCED TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AFTER 2ND LUNCH ON MONDAY, MARCH 22.
- All students in grades 11 & 12 of BCHS are invited to attend the Prom unless suspended or expelled from school.
- BCHS students in grades 9 or 10 will only be permitted to attend as a date of or as a gues of students in grades 11 or 12.
- Students of BCHS may be accompanied by a date from another high school. Students from other schools will only be permitted to attend as date of or as a guest of BCHS student IF a permission form has been signed an approved by school administration PRIOR to the dance.
- Guests that are more than 20 years old must be approved by the principal.
- All dance attendees will be required to show a valid school I.D. or valid driver's license at the door. BCHS students will be required to present their school I.D.
- No alcohol, tobacco, or drugs are permitted on campus at any time. Parents will be contacted, school disciplinary action will be taken, and the student will be prohibited from attending school dances for the reminder of the school year if a violation occurs.
- The dance is scheduled from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Lock-in time will begin at 9:00 p.m. and end of 11:00 p.m. any student arriving after 9:00 p.m. will not be allowed to enter the dance. No students will be allowed to leave the dance once arrived prior to 11:00 p.m. No visits to a vehicle will be allowed for any reasons.
DRESS CODE - FORMAL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED!!!!!!
- ******(If you are unsure whether your attire is acceptable, please see administration with a picture and have it approved BEFORE prom.)
- Any one not following the dress code will NOT be allowed in.
- No extremely short, tight or revealing clothing.
- Dresses must be long and exposed stomachs are not allowed.
- Open backs should be no lower than mid-waist or belly button level.
- Dress cut-outs should be covered with fabric.
- Slits should be no higher than the knee.
- Extreme cleavage or plunging necklines are not allowed.
- Tuxedo or suit: Coat & Tie required.
- Dress shoes must be worn.
- No jeans, shorts, tennis shoes (athletic shoes or other shoes not meeting the school dress code),
- or flip-flops.
- No t-shirts or jerseys will be allowed.
ADMINISTRATORS AND SECURITY will be in attendance to see that all rules and dress code are enforced. Anyone not adhering to the dress code will be prohibited from entering the dance - This includes all guest attendees.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE SEE A JUNIOR SPONSOR OR AN ADMINISTRATOR.